Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 'N' Nite

The title to the song is fitting for me.  I was up late last night watching Slumdog Millionaire, thanks to my new hook up at the movie theater.  I'm waaaay late on this movie but finally got to see it and absolutely loved it!  Then, this morning I got up at 5:45 to play basketball.  So that's my day and night...or night and day, I guess.

Kid Cudi, fresh off a post-Grammy's run-in with a Reebok shoe rep, has released a new video for his single "Day 'N' Nite."  The song is old, off his A Kid Named Cudi Mixtape from last July, but the video is new.  If Cudi releases an album this year, it will be big news.  Stay tuned.

In other news, I want to get a new pair of glasses like the ones Cudi is wearing at the end of this video.  Thoughts?

- Joel

No comments: