Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ode to Little Debbie

In honor of Booker T.'s Little Debbie party yesterday....

It's a snack cake
For when I can't wait
To eat. Or maybe I'm just bored.
People do that you know.
Eat, when there's nothing to do,
Or nowhere to go.

But Little Debbie ain't the same.
She's the number 1 stunner
In the snack cake game.
Squares from the Devil.
Brownies from Outer Space.
You know it's not a party
Without Fudge Rounds in your face.
Oatmeal Creme Pies.
And the Buns with the Honey.
But watch your portions
Or the doctors get your money.

Because as good as she is
As great as she tastes,
Little Debbie is murder on the figure
She's killer on the waist.
But don't be alarmed.
Have no fear
You're still young
And you have a few years,
Before Debbie catches up
And you have to start running.
So enjoy it while it lasts,
And keep it trill youngin.

3 comments:

abby! said...

You're awesome... If I die will you write my eulogy like that?

abby! said...

I mean WHEN I die, there is no if, I am for sure going to die...

Dylan Smith said...

you're as trill as debbies