Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Banksy Tags New Orleans

My new friend Allison and I had a conversation yesterday about Banksy, the mysterious British graffiti artist, and his post-Katrina grafitti around the city of New Orleans. Now, post-Gustav, the nation's attention is once more drawn to the Gulf Coast and the city of New Orleans. The grafitti is pretty nuts (as in really cool). Check it out. Here is Banksy's website. His stuff is already cool but becomes exponentially cooler given that no one knows who Banksy is.

Also, people are in the process of taking photos for the Yer City's A Sucker Photo Challenge. You should too.

- Joel







2 comments:

avs said...

ooh I can't wait to see these in person!

abby! said...

Amazing... is it dumb of me that I always thought that graffiti had to be done in spray paint? Clearly it doesn't... what is that stuff (I could be all artsy and ask what the media/medium is, but I won't...)