Thursday, August 28, 2008

Matt & Nat


I got back from Las Vegas for Project early this morning and am spending the day trying to make up the time lost during the flight. Project always gives me a new excitement about what's going on in contemporary men's fashion, but that's a totally different post.

I've been itching for a new bag recently but have had a difficult time finding one. A lot of factors have to be taken into account when a man is buying a bag:
1. Price- I could find a thousand bags I love, but would have to pay an equally large amount of money.
2. Style- Classic is the way to go with touches of modern design. Nothing too business looking either.
3. Masculinity- I want a bag for work, not a purse.
4. Adulthood- I'm not delivering messages and I don't like having a strap across my body especially when wearing a suit jacket, so it's a no for messenger bags.

But all things considered I found a great bag, The Kahn by Matt & Nat for their fall 2008 men's line. Matt & Nat bags are Vegan (so no leather, everything is PVC including the lining), but have an amazing leather look and feel, the lining is softer than suede. The bag retails for $285 so I didn't have to sell my car to buy it and it is a great finishing touch for an outfit dressy or casual.

Until we next meet,

dc

No comments: