© Joel Thomason
* Passport* Cameras (Canon AE-I, Holga, and digital)
* Film (lots of it both color and b&w)
* Books (four to be exact, I'll probably finish the two I'm currently reading on the plane ride down)
* White v-neck t's (a must)
* iPhone loaded with new music
* Tetanus shot (not packed in a bag, but I did get one today. Hopefully it kicks in!)
And off we go. I leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow morning at 4am. Yikes! For those of you that helped support this trip, thank you so much! For those that don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing, here's an update. I'm headed to the Dominican to be part of a dental mission team serving children in the city of Santo Domingo. I don't know dentistry but I can hang out and love on the children and their families and assist the team in any way possible. It's going to be fun. I'll blog all about it when I get back. Plus I'll have lots of great pictures to post (hopefully).
See you next Saturday!