Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nick Wright

For those who live in Kansas City and listen to sports talk radio, this feature on Nick Wright, afternoon host on 610AM, may be of interest. It ran a week and a half ago in InkKC. I've never been a fan of Wright's brash, arrogant, over-the-top style and this article reinforced all of my preconceived notions about Mr. Wright. I don't find him to know much more than any other dedicated fan, yet he speaks as if he is the Nostradamus to all things sports. Some may disagree with my opinion, but the ratings seem to ratify my support for Wright's opponent Kevin Keitzman.

Beyond the subject of sports talk radio, this article provides a picture for what it looks like to be a slave to your career.

- Joel

Link to Article - "What's wrong with Nick Wright?"

No comments: