Wednesday, June 23, 2010

James McMorrow

This guy sounds very very similar to Bon Iver - which can either be a good or bad thing depending on how you feel about originality, or how you feel about Bon Iver for that matter. His name is James McMorrow and he hails from Ireland. You can listen to the entire album below.

- Joel

FYI - the music player below seems to be working only intermittently so I'm posting a few downloadable tracks.

James McMorrow - "Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree"

James McMorrow - "If I Had A Boat"

Latest tracks by jvmcmorrow

2 comments:

abby! said...

I like him! I feel like he's a mix between Bon Iver and Gnarls Barkley. (Listen, there's totally a Gnarls Barkley sound to him.) Do you have his album? I may have to steal it from you if you do.

Anthony P said...

I'm with Abby. I like him, sounds like Bon Iver with a bit of Gnarls, and I would love to steal the album from you if you have it.