Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Cinematic Orchestra

This is an old song. It's called "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra featuring Patrick Watson. I heard it on an old episode of Criminal Minds tonight, hanging out with Daniel and his wife Hattie. An exciting Friday night, I know...we were actually watching NBA basketball first lest you think I'm terribly uncool. Below is a live performance of the song. Also, click on the link below to download the song from ZShare.

- Joel

"To Build A Home" - The Cinematic Orchestra (ZShare download)

3 comments:

abby! said...

I love this song! Do you have more of them?

Joel said...

This is all I have right now. It's good, isn't it?!

Anthony P said...

I agree. Good stuff. Kind of like Bon Iver's voice, but with some sweet piano. Let me know where I can get more.