Thursday, July 22, 2010

Greinke © Joel Thomason
If last Friday's Royals game wasn't good enough, I had the dream experience for any baseball fan yesterday. We took a work outing to Kauffman Stadium to catch a day game, so my ticket was free. Then I proceeded to catch two foul balls (it was just last Friday that I caught my first ever foul ball), had an opportunity be on the jumbotron when I dressed up as Slugger (the Royals' mascot) and raced against two other competitors, and I was also given a free hat. Plus the Royals won behind the solid pitching of Zack Greinke. To top the day off, I roadtripped to Denver last night and will be spending the next 3 days backpacking through Rocky Mountain National Park. So no blog posts for awhile. Not that anyone reads this anyway.

- Joel

Oh and I also got a package from my bff Cassie. What a day!

Western Kansas, 1am © Joel Thomason

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I WANT THAT BBALL PHOTO....FOR REAL. PRINT IT OUT.

Jarrod and Brittni said...

I read it my friend. :)