Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Cards!


Those who know me know how much I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. Christmas is Karen Carpenter's voice, Plaza lights, snow, Home Alone....Christmas is the best. I love Kansas City at Christmastime because it's cold and it's festive (more festive than most cities, if you ask me).

Christmas is also Christmas cards. And you can find some really cool hand-crafted Christmas cards made by my good friend Cassie. Just go here. They'll be on sale soon. I'm definitely getting a set or two. She has just started posting the sets to her blog, so keep checking back for more designs. From what I hear, there are more sets coming that are much more festive. I LOVE the set pictured above.

- Joel

2 comments:

Cassie said...

thanks for the shout out, Joel. I will make an extra mushy christmas-ey set just for you.

abby! said...

You know you are getting older when are picking out your Christmas cards... These are very cool though. I'm interested to see the "mushy Christmas-ey" ones she was talking about...