Friday, August 22, 2008

Back like Jordan wearing the 45 (And a Ksubi leather jacket that I love)


I've been absent lately but I'm back. Here's what I've been doing lately:
1. Working
2. Being married
3. Working

The end.

It took something great to resurrect my blogging life, and something great I received. I know I was going to finally get a leather jacket this fall, the past two years I haven't and regretted it. I began saving and searching, but it found me.

Last month I was looking through GQ and saw it, a shrunken leather jacket by Ksubi (formerly known as Tsubi). Since we carry Ksubi I special ordered it through our Ksubi rep and yesterday I got it.

Unbelievable! It's fitted, soft, and thin. Amazing and perfect! I love it! I'm using a lot of exclamation points!

Check out Ksubi online, their an Australian clothing brand that is quirky to say the least. They became prominent a few years ago for making great skinny denim.

In the mean time I'm rocking my leather jacket in 80 degree weather.

dc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel aka The Fonz