Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I have a great dad, Ladell Thomason. He has patiently shown me how to be a man over the past 28 years. He makes hard decisions when they need to be made. He loves to laugh, especially at his own jokes. He and my mom have taught me that it is better to err on the side of grace than on the side of justice. He is a godly man who continues to grow and become a better father with each passing year. He loves KU basketball; the picture above shows him on the way into a KU tournament game this past spring. I'm a lucky guy to have such an incredible dad.

- Joel

1 comment:

Ladell said...

One of the things that I cherish the most about fatherhood is sharing my love for sports with my kids. Nothing better than to watch a Jayhawk basketball game with Joel by my side!! ROCK CHALK!!