Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness

Other than Christmas, this is my favorite time of year. For the remainder of March and the beginning of April, I get to watch college basketball teams all over the country compete for a National Championship. Two things make it even better every year. First, the Kansas Jayhawks, my all-time favorite sports team, typically have a good shot at winning a title (especially this year!). Second, my birthday falls a week after the national championship. So it's works out well for me.

If you need some help filling out your brackets, check out this website. It's called Bracket Science and it looks at the statistical history of the tournament to help you choose a winner. My dad showed it to me and it makes quite a few interesting, and statistically valid, claims.

- Joel

Bracket Science

No comments: